Wednesday, May 2, 2018

The Meet and Greet, Ruffner Mountain, Alabama White Thang - My Paranormal Life

So first off the Alabama white Thang documentary is finally out! It’s a project I had been working on for a while, and I think it’s one of the best videos I’ve ever made. Expect more on this in the future, as it’s an ongoing investigation. I actually have been receiving even more people interested in being interviewed since releasing the documentary. If you’d like to check it out, here it is:



Another thing that I’ve been doing recently is going out to Ruffner Mountain preserve:
Located in eastern Jefferson County, Alabama, Ruffner Mountain preserves is settled right between the border of Birmingham, and Irondale. Ruffner is one of the nations largest urban nature preserves, at more than 1000 acres. 

When you enter these woods, you get to take a glimpse into Birmingham's mining history. It is named after William Henry Ruffner, a geologist from Virginia who in 1882 mapped the geologic features of the mountain, including iron ore and other valuable resources. The Ruffner mines were operated by Sloss Furnace, later renamed Sloss-Sheffield Steel and Iron Company. The mines provided iron ore for the nearby Sloss Furnaces, which today is a National Historic Landmark. 

Many deaths have occurred in mines all over the state, and I'm still doing research to find out exactly how many people died on this mountain. While out there I could have sworn something was watching us. Next time you are out in the woods just think about it, it will surely freak you out. Something could be watching you, and you may not even know it. We did find some interesting footprints, and had some good spirit box sessions as well. Here is the video I made from the trip:


And the live stream, sorry the audio isn’t great my phone is still messed up:



The EPIC WOLFPACK Meet and Greet April 28, 2018: The meet and greet at the Benton Farm House was absolutely incredible! It got a little intense at some moments, but overall it was a great event. To be honest, I don’t normally enjoy group investigations, but this one was something else! Eric and I like to keep things lit and high energy during investigations, and I think that it translated well into this group event. We also had some Epic Wolfpack members come as well! Thanks so much to everyone who came out! 

So we started out by going out to the cornfield to do some EVPs and gateway sessions. For anyone who doesn’t know, the gateway is a device which reverses all frequencies on a spirit box and also echos back any loud response several times. So any forward response that comes through we believe is a spirit response or message. Anyway when we got to the field we began doing EVP sessions. Brittany was acting funny and sitting off on her own and not looking at anyone. We started off  the sessions amazingly with several clear EVPs, one in specific said “Seven coming”. As some of you know, Seven is an entity that seems to be following me and Eric. If you don’t know about Seven yet watch these videos:

So during these sessions Tim LITFIELD was picking up on all kinds of things from the field. He said he sensed soldiers, he smelled gunpowder which started making him cough, and he mentioned something about seven before we even got the EVP about seven coming. On the ride back I was trying to figure out what was wrong with Brittany. She was being very quiet, but when I started asking her what was wrong she kept saying I’m bothered, don’t bother me. This is something. Have never heard her say the whole time we have been together. I quickly figured out something was messing with her. 

She got into the car and wouldn’t tell me anything, but then I got inside the car. Once I was in I kept asking if something was messing with her. Finally she forced herself to say yes. At that point I got Kim Fowler to pray for her, and Rebecca Richardson got her sage going. A few moments later Brittany snapped out of it and was back to her regular self. She told us that she saw native Americans out on the outskirts of the field, but these were natives that practiced dark traditions. One of them was a skin walker, and was a younger boy who kept switching from a black dog to a boy again. She said whatever was messing with her was making her hate all of us, and she didn’t want to speak to anyone. It was a hell of a way to kick off the night. 

Once the investigation started things continued to intensify. Brittany walked off to the attic while my group was on the second floor. I didn't realize it at first, but Tim walked off on his own, and separated from the group. Someone told me about it, and I walked around the corner to find him. He was sitting in a chair staring off into the darkness. I said his name several times, but he didn't notice that I was even there. Then I turned my headlight on and he snapped out of it. He didn't remember how he got there, or what had happened. Then I tried to closely monitor everyone in the group to make sure everyone was ok. 

At this point Brittany and Rebecca had joined us again, and Brittany seemed to be feeling the effects of something messing with her again. We got the sage again, and started cleansing her. Since she was still in the house I think it was making it harder for her to be fully left alone by whatever this thing was. The way she described it was as something mimicking a child, but when it would get close to you it had greenish black sharp teeth jutting out of it's mouth. She said it was using the various cribs and children's toys in the house to manifest as a kid. It had on clothes from another time long ago. Maybe early 1900s. She said this was a different entity than the Natives she saw in the field.

So we got Brittany to chill outside so hopefully nothing would mess with her anymore, but it immediately seemed to jump fully onto Tim.  Tim began coughing again, and then began to pass out. I ran and got holy water out of my car, and as soon as Eric put it on Tim's forehead he began growling. Everyone started praying and telling whatever it was to get out, and Tim started laughing a very guttural laugh. Some were convinced he was having health issues, others were convinced it was something spiritual. I still am not sure what was going on completely. We got him outside, and he came to almost instantly, but didn't remember any of what just happened. He said to me that the last thing he remembered was me shining the light on him in the chair upstairs earlier in the night.

For the rest of the night after Tim left with Sandy Wolf we continued to investigate. I saw several anomalies with my own eyes throughout the night, and we had some very interesting spirit box sessions and EVP sessions. Here is the link to the live stream from that night:
Here is Dumpster Dad's Behind the Scenes video:

Anyways this week we are moving into our new place, but once its all said and done I'll be cranking out videos, live streams, and all kinds of other content! My new office is so much better than what I was working with, so I'm extremely inspired to get back to work! More to come here as well... stay on the lookout! 

2 comments:

  1. As always I so enjoy your videos the ruff mountain looks great would love to go there glad dumpster got the basement footage as I didn't get to go down there. I want to thank everyone ad I really enjoyed being there and meeting everyone

    ReplyDelete